Tuesday, September 2, 2008

daily life updates

Gosh darny was it HOT today. I swear if I would of closed my eyes I would of thought I was in Missouri. I just can't handle the heat and I am ready for fall? Are YOU? No cemetaries for me today. Enrolled in some computer classes at my local library and just ran some errands....... you know the usual.

There is something to look forward to this weekend and that is the St. Charles, IL flea (Kane County Flea). Saturday and Sunday........ Sat I believe noon to 5:00 and Sunday bright and early. I probably will attend Sunday, but if I can get away maybe I will go both days.

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!

It's not that far for me so I am sending the vibe out to the Universe and I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND. (sending the vibe now)

I promise to bring you some great pics of all the wonderful stuff they will have. Don't you want to come along? WE would have fun and the weather might not be that bad.

I received a comment from KASEY that has a lovely shop in St. Charles, IL. I have not visited, but I need to get there soon. She will be attending and selling at the COUNTRY LIVING FAIR. HOW AWESOME for you Kasey. I wish you all the best. Her shop is named LOLA B's BOUTIQUE. I will add her link to my site so that you can check out her lovely home and her cuttie patooties (is that how you spell that)?

Thanks Kasey for leaving a comment.

Okay I will leave you all with this picture I took of some lovely fabric. I can see it transformed into some great pouch purses or a vintage apron or skirt. I am sure you would come up with something wonderful as well.

peace to you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

beth said...

I won't see you at kane county this time either...we are just too busy this weekend, but GEEZ, I want to get there...and before winter settles in !!!

I can't wait to see your goodies !!