Sunday, September 14, 2008

bummer weekend

no I am not whinning because I know other people are going through worse things then us.

it's been raining since Friday non-stop. no sign of the sun in three days. so we never went to the renegade craft fair. I got a horrible cold.... sore throat the works. hubby still wanted to go out to dinner, but I really was not up to it so that got cancelled.

life goes on right. hopefully the sun will come out to tomorrow and make everything right again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

Boy do I hear you- cold and all! The soccer tourney was cancelled today due to the fields being flooded, but yesterday...no rain, just lots of whipping wind and hours and hours of soccer. I also have a bad cold with a sore throat too. It came on super fast- I hate that. Sorry no craft fair- that really sounded cool. Hopefully we'll have a nice weather week and get rid of the colds. Take care! Patti

Michel said...

I hope you're feeling better today. I know you were very disappointed. We were lucky here. Just a few hours of rain & the flooding quickly subsided(!)
The sun will come out to-mor-row..
(That's a cute little monkey.)
Love, Michel