Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chicago Antique Market


yesterday afternoon started out with a drive to Randolph street where you can find the CHICAGO ANTIQUE MARKET that sets up every month. I attended with my good friend Jen and our two boys. This market had been on my list since last year and there we were yesterday visiting for our first time.

It's an indoor/outdoor market with tons of great findings for all.

I met some very nice vendors like Kimberly here. isn't she cute. she had some wonderful pieces all around her.

Down below is Albert. HEY ALBERT! Albert is from the FOUND.

He had really great pictures and some artsy pieces as well. I bought a few 1920s pics from him. You all know those are my favorite of all time. He was very nice to let me take his picture. Doesn't he have a great smile. Good luck to you Albert if you decide to go visit MOs fleas. Drop me a line if you need some info on some great places to visit.

I also met another lady named Donna that I don't have pictured. She actually gave me a free pass for next month. THANKS Donna it is appreciated. :)

Under Albert is Kathy's booth. Kathy is from The Antique Shoppe all the way from Fairbury, IL. I loved the way she had everything displayed. She has her own shop in Fairbury and she has a blog as well. Why don't you click on the link and check her out.

All in all, it was a great market and I am going to try really hard to attend next month.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi! Very cool stuff Angie! I never knew that Antique Fair existed- that really looks like fun- also- you had a picture perfect day to attend! Enjoy your week!