Tuesday, January 6, 2009

more pics to share


since it was very gloomy here on my side of the world, I am sharing with you more pics I took yesterday.


today instead I allowed myself some time to sit on my behind and watched a movie I had been wanting to see. THE DUCHESS - not sure if you have seen it, but it's worth the rental. It is extraordinarily beautiful, but sad to be honest. Sad to me because well I must not say just in case you decide to watch it. It was truly a beautiful movie because of the scenery, dresses, their living quarters with the gold mirrors, chandeliers, candles burning, beautiful walls and paintings. I can keep going, but maybe you should go out and rent it. I don't know if I am just under the weather today, but I had a good cry after it. SILLY me.... as always emotional because The Duchess Georgiana did not end up with the love of her life .


Oh well.............














No comments: