Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have decided that this is the year that I will display and use the stuff that I have bought or received as gifts.

To be honest, I still had stuff in boxes that I received on my wedding day 12 years ago. Why did I not open the boxes up???? What was I waiting for???? Who knows, but NOT ANYMORE!

Everything will be used starting this year.

I have to admit, on my way today to drop off donation boxes, I ran into my local thrift store and found some cute little vintage glasses with gold edges just like these tea cups.

Yes, I BOUGHT THEM....(I hope the hubby does not read this) they were only 40cents each and I bought five. I will use them as tea light candle holders. I will take a picture soon to share with you. They are really nice and they will look nice in the ANGIE room.

gotta run.... Saturday Night is about to start and I am in the mood for a good laught tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tea cups they are so pretty! They will make plain tea taste so much better! Happy New Year!
Eddie

beth said...

I love that you have figured out to use what you have and not to save anything anymore....every single day is a special day to use all those beautiful special things you have !!!!

and the angie room....
PERFECT and WONDERFUL in every way