Sunday, January 11, 2009

well it's Sunday and tomorrow is off to the work force I go. I have not worked since July, but it's time to get that career in gear again.

I added a large plate above the white cabinet in my Angie room. Not sure if i really like it there, but I don't dislike it either. it will have to stay there for now.

Down below you will find an old mirror that I absolutely love and of course had to hang that up and down below is my vintage dress form. She was kind of bare so I added the fabric lamp shade on her until I decide how I will fix her up in the next few weeks.

I am sure I will be bored down the line at work and I will use that time to dream about what else to do to my space. For now have a great week and I will see ya soon.






6 comments:

Patti said...

Your house looks so nice Angie! It must be so much fun to be decorating and putting it together! Good luck tomorrow and check your e-mail!
Stay warm!!!
Patti

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love that shabby mirror!! Happy Sunday, Theresa

Anonymous said...

The mirror is great!

trash talk said...

Stop! Whatever you do, don't move that big white plate. It looks fantastic where you have hung it and really makes a statement. It must be so much fun to have a new home and a clean slate to work on. Debbie

ELK said...

i love the white plate too! dreaming at work is OK..

Patti said...

Hi!!! How did your week go? I have been thinking of you... Fill me in when you get a chance! Stay warm and inside!

Patti