Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yes, I am a SOCCER MOM!

I don't drive a mini van anymore, but I am a soccer mom and have been since my eldest was 4 now 11. Part of my weekend is dedicated my boys soccer games. Yes, sometimes you can hear me screaming from the side lines. I don't do it as much anymore as I used to. I guess I am growing up, but occasionally you can still hear my loud mouth.......

I wish you a happy Mother's day. Hope it's filled with love and laughter.

I will be spending my day at my in laws. Would be nice to be gardening, but the weather will be cooler tomorrow. Oh and by the way the older gent well that is the hubby. Sometimes acts like a kid himself.

Have a wonderful Sunday and stay tuned for some pics of Wheaton's farmers day which is every Saturday starting today.

See ya'll soon ya hear!


2 comments:

trash talk said...

Do you wear red lipstick to the games? Is there anything more fun than watching our kids run up and down on a playing field? Nope!!! Wear that title with honor and if you want to yell, whoop it up! Go Team!
Debbie

Patti said...

Hi! Go Soccer Moms!!! I love the pics! Yup- today we were in Lisle at Benet Academy for Molly's soccer game. It was so overcast and chilly. Hope your day tomorrow is good. Will you get to see Eddie Ross? Take care!