Sunday, May 24, 2009

good morning

today is my Saturday as I had to work all day yesterday, but the good thing about working on a Saturday you get any day of the week off.

so I chose next Friday.... the bad thing about working a Sat you miss all the fun stuff that is going on all around us, no farmers market this weekend and yesterday was the beginning of the
Randolph street market. It's actually two days, but today we are staying home and having a BBQ with my husbands family. that should be fun since we will have tons of little girls running around and a new born coming to visit.

pictured here are pics I took at the COUNTRY LIVING fair that came to Chicago a couple years back. I still don't understand why they have not come back to Chicago....

How about two shows COUNTRY LIVING one in OHIO and one in Chicago, PLS!

Two weeks from now I will have the pleasure of Meeting Eddie Ross and Jaithan, they are coming to the Kane County flea and as a treat for my cousin and I my husband was nice enough to buy us tickets. That will be my cousin's birthday weekend so I hope she enjoys flea marketing and meeting interesting people. I am totally up for it as I have the flea itch bad today!

So what am I up to on Friday, since my boys are still in school, I really want to go to Geneva, Il. So my plan at this moment is to get up early, see the boys to school and get in my little truck and speed all the way to Geneva, Il which is only 25 minutes away and hopefully I will get into some mischief and bring you all back some interesting pictures.... DO YOU WANT TO COME ALONG?

Have a great memorial weekend ya'll.

3 comments:

beth said...

geneva is one of my favorite little towns EVER !
since we used to live in st. charles, I spent lots of hours in geneva shopping and looking and loving it...it's grown, but it still has some wonderful charm to it !

Anything Goes Here said...

Have a fun day in Geneva! You'll find some mischief I'm sure! xo Joan

Patti said...

Hi! Sorry you missed out on Sat. but I'm sure you are making up for it today and tomorrow. I agree with Beth- fav town EVER!!! Little Traveler, Strawflower Shop, Past basket...ahhh the memories...and money spent- lol. Have fun! If I weren't still in school (till June 3) I would join you. Have a great rest of the weekend- isn't today gorgeous???