Friday, May 29, 2009

Im off today

off from work and in many other ways as well.

I was planning on going to Geneva today since I am off, but set a doc appt as my nerves have been shot all this week plus my son went on his 5th grade trip and really wanted to use my camera and as a mother how can you turn your child away from wanting to capture an important trip in picture form.

so I leave you with this shadow box creation of mine. I loved creating and ever since my move to IL it's been put on the back burner. all my art supplies still in boxes in my garage. that's life right.

okay ya'll I am off gotta run, work tomorrow and hopefully if it's not raining on Sunday maybe well see an outing somewhere.

Peace to you and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

beth said...

I can't wait for you to have a day in geneva to yourself....I know you'll have a great time !

Relyn Lawson said...

This shadow box looks great. I hope your son captures pictures he will treasure in years to come.