Saturday, May 16, 2009

putting on my party hat today. YAY it's Saturday and you know what that means farmers market. believe it or not we are already having an ARIES reunion tonight at my house so I will be running all day today trying to make everything presentable for my guests.

I am preparing cornish hens, white rice, ass-paragus, (little humor there) and 1 well seasoned celery stick for my cousin as she is on a detox your body diet. (Just Kidding Yoli)

Wish you could make it ya'll. My husband has decided to pass on the party and will be taking the kiddies out for some boy fun.

So I will try to be a good hostess and since I am running to the market this morning, I will try to take some pics of all the great stuff to share with you.

Have a great weekend!

Just ME (HI PATTI!)

3 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Angie!!! (love the little shout out at the bottom) Your Aies party sounds fun! Post pictures please! The menu sounds delicious too- especially the ass spragus. I would love the recipe for that (lol). So you totally got me thinking Farmer's Markets again. I may do a little exploring this morning to see if they are up and running down here. Have a great day- talk soon!

Anything Goes Here said...

I have never been to the Wheaton French Market so looking forward to pics. xo Joan

Relyn Lawson said...

OH. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I am in love, in love, completely in love with that stylish lady and her absolutely unbelievable hat. Don't you know she was so very proud of that concoction? Can't you feel how much her neck ached by the time she could take it off?