Tuesday, May 5, 2009

natures wonders

I found this wonderful little gift the other day.
My younger son had found it and thank GOD that he did not decide to discard of it. He actually placed it very lovingly in the mouth of this ceramic garden frog I have in my yard.

Isn't it beautiful.. Just AMAZING what wonderful gifts even birds have... I mean I always get stopped in my tracks when I hear someone sing beautifully I stop in amazement at all the different gifts God has given all of us. Even little birds have amazing little gifts like in the creation of this little nest.

All I have to say is WOW! another reason to believe that life is wonderful!

7 comments:

Jacque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacque said...

Nothing better then to witness someone in appreciation of all that is good!~Jacque

trash talk said...

My sentiments exactly! God gives us all gifts of some kind...it's our job to use them. Love the bird's nest.
Debbie

beth said...

I actually collect bird nests....and WHY I ask myself as they all sit in the garage on a shelf...well, because I love them... is the only answer I have

now that you have that one...you'll want more without a doubt !!

Patti said...

That's sweet- how your son handled that. I love bird's nests...haven't seen any this spring though. Hope you are good-

Anything Goes Here said...

Good morning! The simple things are the best! xo Joan

lindaharre said...

I missed seeing you last week-end at Maeystown:( I was hoping that you were there, but it looks like you had a wonderful week-end too:) It did rain a little but not enough to dampen the spirits of the dealers or customers! I found a sweet little crystal lamp for my foyer. Hope you are having a great week!