Sunday, May 3, 2009

there is nothing like a bit of fun with fam and friends

wow what beautiful weather we had here in IL. I was invited to an art fair and breakfast with some wonderful family and friend. My cousin Y - lives in Oak Park. Exactly I would say east from Wheaton, IL....

My cousin (not pictured) set up a date for all of us to meet at this great little restaurant. The Aries reunion she called it because I, her best friend pictured in the red and the young lady (her daughter) with the long dark hair are all Aries..

Funny cause one of the topics that came up between us Aries is where is the craziest place that you have cried at.... I guess my cousin believes we are criers and a bit crazy.. My other niece in the black also came to break up the ARIES drama since she also says we are drama queens... funny.... I just laugh at her.

Pictured is some art from the art festival my cousin invited me to at the Merchandise Mart..could not afford anything there. Wonderful art, but very expensive.

We just hung out and had a nice time in each other's company.



5 comments:

Anita said...

isn't that the truth? More precious than the art was the time spent together, I'd say...

Michel said...

Hi Angie, I am thnking of you and the wonderful time we had one year ago today in Mayestown at the Antique and Garden show. I'll never forget the beautiful sunny weather and what fun it all was.

That Randolf Street fair sounds like a good one too.

Bonnie said...

Hi Angie, I am new to your site having just wandered over from Talking Trash. I HEART your blog! I love your pictures and topics of your posts. I'll be back again soon!

Enjoy your day, Bonnie

EnjoyIllinois said...

Nice, an Aries reunion! I'm sure all eyes were on you three at the restaurant. Great post! -- Roland

Patti said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day especially since the weather was great too!