Thursday, October 16, 2008

there is a wonderful cool breeze outside and the sun is shining. instead of blogging I should be applying for jobs. I promise I have but it's just not meant to be right now I suppose. I need to run to my boys room where the sun shines brightly to take pics of an idea that has been running around in my head. I did bring some of my art supplies from MO and I am trying to convince myself to start creating again.

maybe soon it will happen. we have a lot of stuff on our plates right now.

I just ran into someone I had not seen in 7 years. Kind of weird. Do you believe in destiny? well it happened to me yesterday. right place at the right time. it was meant to be. you know.... it happens for a reason. I actually ran into her husband well really he ran into me because I did not recognize him at all. He looked at me and asked if I was ANGIE...yes, but who are you? you look familiar, but I don't know where from....school maybe? I am Gricelda's husband. OH MY GOSH... it's been 7 years.

Gricelda used to be a good friend of mine. we kind of grew up together. I lost track of her when I left State Farm a few years ago to stay home with my younger son. first thing I asked him was when did they get married. OCTOBER 5th he said. WOW that was the day my younger son was born.

see I believed she was mad at me because I did not attend her wedding in Chicago. I couldn't go, I was ready to give birth any day. I lost track of time and have always wondered what happened to her.

so to make this long story short, I went out to eat lunch yesterday with a friend. lunch was not planned it was a spur of the moment thing. Gricelda's husband was ordering behind me. He recognized me and am glad he asked if it was me. at least now I know that Gricelda is doing great.

so if you don't believe in destiny or it was meant to be please believe as what happened to me yesterday was just that. I was not supposed to be at this restaurant, but a change in plans has brought someone back into my life that had been far from my life for the past 7 years. To top it off it all happened in the month of October. The last time I believe I talked to her was 7 years ago in October.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: