Monday, October 20, 2008

Dreaming of.......

Guess what I am dreaming about today??????? Yes I know that Halloween is right around the corner not to mention turkey day, but my mind is seriously wandering off to Christmas.

I am not looking forward to the cold winters here in Chicago. St. Louis was not bad at all during winter time. NEVER had to wear a big heavy coat.... well before my mind starts to wandering again onto another subject this post was just to say that I am dreaming about Christmas. I need to start creating my holiday cards. I did run to Borders the other day and they have some artsy Christmas cards already displayed. I found a bunch that I would love to buy and send off, but I really should at least create a few of my own.

This Sat and Sunday is the last Chicago Antique Market weekend for this year. I do plan on going. I am dragging along my older son with me. I have an extra pass if someone here in Chicago can use it. It's good for Sat and Sun. My BFF friend Jen can't make it so it's up for grabs. Let me know asap if you can use it so I can mail to you.

Okay this will probably be the last post on Christmas for now. You know what I will be looking for on Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

beth said...

I'm not dreaming of christmas at all....I think it's because I know what comes with it and that makes me grouchy....the cold, the snow, the boots, the salt, the ice, the gloves, the extra layers while inside the house, etc....I really don't like any of it and wonder what I'm doing living here......I wish I could be happy about all of it, but not so much....so I will live vicariously through you and your happiness.....xoxo