Sunday, October 26, 2008

A simple hello.....to YOU!

I know I have posted this picture before, but I love it. I just wanted to say thanks to YOU for visiting my blog. I have received two nice e-mails this weekend from REBECCA from the wonderful store in Glen Ellyn called Vintage Living. I wrote about her store a few months ago. I will add her to my favs so that you can check her out. I know she is having some classes now in her store. I will give you more info in the next few days.

I also received a nice e-mail from RENEE from St. Louis, MO. She told me about all these wonderful places/shops that she has been to in MO that I never had a chance to visit while I lived there. She plans on visiting IL sometime in the upcoming months. She is originally from IL so she knows a lot of the places that I have talked about in my past posts.

Of course to all who visit I appreciate you coming by......

To the great ladies that I have met through my blog - Patti and Beth..... and to my close friends that I love dearly!

and to YOU..... I wish you a peaceful week filled with love and laughter..........
Posted by Picasa

No comments: