Wednesday, October 1, 2008

last signs of summer

in my mother's garden there are still a few signs of summer. summer flowers still trying to linger in her garden. it's been pretty cool here on my part of the world. hey no complaints here as I love the fall and yes it's time to start using those nice warm sweaters. I seriously saw people already wearing boots.

I have been interviewing this week. I actually had one today. I am kind of bummed because the interview went well, but I kind of sucked a bit at the typing test. timed tests make me nervous. I swear I have been typing since the 90s and I can't believe that I typed 48 words per minute with 94 percent accuracy. I am totally BUMMED, bummed, bummed, bummed. Sorry but I made stupid mistakes. Also bummed because they did not tell me that they might be moving towards Chicago in a year or so. TOOOOOO far for me to drive too everyday. It would at least be an hour drive and with gas the way it is.

I honestly did prepare for this interview. learned about their company, made up at least 10 questions to ask. I was psyched and then she said TIMED TYPING TEST - I freakin frooze. NERVES started acting up. OH WELL.... you win some you loose some.

There are other jobs out there right? Not sure if this company will hire me. Won't know till next week.

Oh well really don't mean to gripe here about my day. I hope you are all doing well.

Peace to you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patti said...

Pretty picture! Oh I just love this weather! Sweater weather

Sounds good about the interview because it is experience interviewing (at least that's how I view things like that). You did the best you could at the time and the rest of the situation is out of your control. If it's not that job- the right one will find you. Hang in there~ Enjoy the weather!

Patti

Michel said...

Job interviews are no fun. I think they understand the nerve thing. I'd have them, too.
It's beautiful weather here in St. Lou