Friday, October 10, 2008

On my way

well another weekend and I hear we are going to have great weather here in Il. bummer because I am on my way to MO this weekend to go bring some of my personal stuff that was left behind. If it fits in my truck I plan on bringing some of my art supplies so I can finally start creating. I don't think I will have time to go make a run to my favorite antique mall, but I am going to try.

even though IL is home now and will be for years to come I miss my house. Apartment living is not for me. Nothing wrong with it, but I want a back yard, my dog wants a back yard, my boys want a back yard. I think even my husband misses cutting the grass he was so proud of. I miss my River Birch tree swaying in our back yard.

If I could only move my house here to IL then I believe everything would be perfect.

OH WELL... sigh..... we chose to move here and we are close to our family and friends...

but sometimes I do miss my old life.

You all have a great weekend filled with cool breezes and sunny skies.

Peace to you,

Angelica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

I'm wondering where in Missouri you were? We live in a tiny town near Springfield. Anyway... I trust you had good luck and safe travel this past weekend. Take care.