Sunday, February 12, 2012

an old friend

so yesterday ended up being a fully packed day. Meet an old friend of mine from my past. We kind of grew up together. She came into my life when I was a teenager being 43 now that seems so long ago.

I have to say that it was a pleasant meeting. I kind of tend to stay away from my past, but it's been seriously almost 11 years since we really just hung out and had a nice conversation. We had a nice breakfast at Cafe Mimi in Orland Park and then I got to visit her home for a few minutes before we hit a few stores in her area.

You never know maybe this is the beginning of a new friendship. Yes, I know we were friends before but now we are both older and maybe wiser. Who knows? I guess I am up for this new relationship. Hope our friendship works out well. Here's to a new start...

No comments: