Thursday, April 7, 2011

so in a few days I will turn 42.... 42? what? where has time gone... me 42... yikes! I just wanted to thank my good friends in MO - Don, Donna and Mary for the wonderful book they sent me on orchids... two Regina Spektor cds from Don since he knows I love music and loved the card guys ( SCREWITOL )... very funny have it at my desk at work. so here is a pic of one of my yellow orchids in bloom. I got this plant at Hauserman in Lombard and the other pic is just a pic of one of my favorite spots in my pad.... peaceful.. wish I could sit down long enough to enjoy the chair... maybe one day. so I decided to take off this coming Monday to just hang out and next Friday the 15th I took off because I do plan on attending the Antique Fair at the botanical gardens in Northbrook...got my ticket.. heard it's expensive that's okay I am just going to go see the eye candy that they are going to have..... well gotta run... washing jeans for my two boys and then off to work tomorrow.. have the late shift 10:30 to 7 yay for me.... (being sarcastic) peace and I will see ya soon...


No comments: