Saturday, July 3, 2010

just wanted to share with you my favorite spot to sit at and relax..... I love darker, neutral colors, more relaxing I feel.

after a long day at work today got to my place and did some light cleaning and preparation as I will be spending my fourth with my parents on the south side.

I want to wish you all a wonderful FOURTH.

A BIG salute to all that are in the military..... because of them I am able to spend the day tomorrow with my family enjoying our day and our freedom.

BIG SALUTE to my younger brother in Las Vegas that served in the Navy for a few years.

Peace to you all......

See ya soon!

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

I was just dropping in to wish you and yours the happiest Independence Day. May your day be full! May you enjoy laughter shared with family, great food shared with friends, fireworks to make you gasp, a lump in your throat at the anthem, and a full and grateful heart at all we have been given. Happy Fourth of July, my friend!