Monday, July 5, 2010

How I celebrated the 4th..... My family....


so it was a success.... anxiety under control when I am with my family enjoying a peaceful day like today.











my eldest playing with smoke bombs and sparklers.








my brother's girlfriend and my nephew Derrick























my father in the gray and my sister in law's father in blue.


of course some good ole sweet corn.


my two brothers, Marco, Raul, sister in law Nancy and her father.


Again my middle brother and his wifey.


the three boys my youngest in black.

my mommie dearest.

my favorite beer nice and cold with some salt and lime.

meat, meat and more meat. as you can tell there are a lot of boys in the family.


coco the poochie, my brothers daughter... he loves that dog more then himself.





No comments: