Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chicago New Years weekend 2012






























okay so I am back home and I can definitely say that we had a great time, but I am glad to be back as I am worn out. We did so much walking that yesterday I got back to the hotel and was out about 11:00. I actually almost fell asleep while I was supposed to be watching the boys in the pool.


I had not been to the Shedd Aquarium in a long time and it's a pretty amazing place. Loved the Jellies which I will have to post some pics for you soon. The pics came out so great that I can't believe that I took them.


Also I was able to take a few pics of the firework display at the Pier which were amazingly beautiful and even though it was very cold there were a ton of people that showed up and tons more that were coming in when we were leaving.















so pls enjoy looking at some of the pictures I took of this great getaway weekend in my Windy City.



































































































































































































































No comments: