Saturday, January 21, 2012

last Sun - my green enchiladas
















so I cook? Yes, lately, I have been doing a lot of cooking. Last weekend my cousin came over since her mother is out of town and not there to take care of her she asked if she could come over and I of course in need of some girl company said hell yes and what do you want me to cook for you?

my good friend Alicia recently gave me the quick recipe on how to create these yummy green enchiladas. I have never been fond of them but occasionally I will eat them.

So I made my cousin some hot green enchiladas for her and I made a few sweet ones for me. They are all stuffed with cheese. At the end you just put them in the oven to keep them warm and for the cheese to melt. I am actually very impressed that they came out so good. I say that because I don't love to cook. I have to be in the mood for it, but when I cook it comes out very delicious just like my mom's cooking.














No comments: