Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fantastic time - MORRISSEY CONCERT 2011






















































































Okay I have to say I had a fantastic time last night.

Morrissey did not disappoint.

he sang one of my favorites Every Day is Like Sunday and also LET ME KISS YOU.


I sat next to a young man that was really fun. We were both dancing and singing and he told me he was happy to sit next to someone that was having a good time. I ended up in the balcony. With my bad neck issues maybe it was best. Even though it would have been fun on the main floor.


I stupidly did not think I could bring my camera and they really did not check my purse... I regret that for sure. It ended when people started trying to get onto the stage to hug him and all the security were just throwing people back into the crowd like rag dolls. So I did take a few pics after the concert of the outside. Tons of people all over.


I am so happy that I went. I would not have missed it for the world. And I have to say that it was so great that I lost my voice from all the singing.


























1 comment:

Michel said...

Sounds like a great time. Hang on to the memories!