Friday, July 15, 2011

I am off today.... yay......up early... why is it that when you can sleep in you dont? I could sleep in and enjoy a few more zzzzzzzzzzs and I am up and ready to go at 6:30 a.m. I already took the dog out, put a load of laundry to wash, cleaned my front glass door and it's only 7:05...
so what am I up to today, have promised my youngest to take him to the pool. I don't really do pools but since he has been dying to go I will be the nice mommie and take him. I can maybe catch a few rays and get some color.
my parents are back from their 2 month vaca in Mexico so I promised to go see my mom while dad is working. (maybe I will get a chance to go to the thrift that I love to go to).
my oldest does not even want to hang out today at least that is what he told me yesterday. I guess he is getting older and now thinks he can do what he wants. we will see.
so I hope you all have a great weekend. I do work tomorrow but then I am off Sun, Mon and Tuesday...
I have not been to Navy Pier in a while maybe it's time to go...... okay yall I know this is such a boring post.. B O R I N G, but I never said I lead an exciting life, maybe sometimes..



No comments: