Monday, July 18, 2011

hanging out last Friday with my youngest was fun.... went to the pool and had a small breakfast at McDs.
love their yogurt parfait with the crunchy granola bits they give you on the side.
got to see my mom and dad and yes I did get to go to the thrift with my mom and will show you soon what I got. love that store if I lived closer I swear I would sneak there every day...
glad I am off today on my way to the mall with my two boys... just to hang and then tomorrow going to the waterpark with my cousin and our kids to go have some water fun.... she says all she likes doing is the lazy river - we will see.... now I have to go find a bathing suit... not tooooo thrilled about that.... have never really liked being in a bathing suit.... hope I don't run into anyone I know...



No comments: