Saturday, January 22, 2011

whats happenin



so here are a few of my favorite things....

the colors of course, these leather boots that I can't wear anywhere cause it's icy and snowy outside and my favorite chair....

love the comfortable chair. I would give you the shirt off my back, but would never give up this chair.

You know I never really liked the color purple at all... I have a friend that loves this color and she always looks so great when she wears it... so since we hang out often at work, I have come to like this color.... of course green and black still being my all time fav...

so I am sure you are all getting ready to watch the game tomorrow.... not me I will be out and about. don't know anything about football, sorry ya'll. well stay warm cause it's definitely freezing here in Chicago. I was invited to go see the movie Black Swan, I really would like to just stay home and stay warm eating a juicy granny smith apple with some peanut butter... delicious...

shhhhh don't tell anyone but I would rather have some nice dove chocolate, but since I have given that up the next best thing that I do have in the fridge are apples and peanut butter... oh well.....



No comments: