Thursday, January 20, 2011

TE PARA TRES


Another awesome song from my past..... you know the past always comes to find you don't you agree?

Even if you try to hide - it always comes up even if it's just in partial pieces. in a smell of some sort. in a long drive. in an unwanted dream. is that what is finally happening to me? the past coming to haunt me in physical form meaning in the pain I have to suffer every freakin day with my screwed up neck.

my physical therapist suggested COUNSELING today..... you know how many times I have heard this in the last year....... not sure if I am ready to have a stranger know my deepest secrets and then have to sit there an cry because I wear my HEART on my SLEEVE and I won't be able to keep back the tears..... sucks it truly does....

So to all of you strong people out there that can hide your feelings behind that tough exterior wall - YES I am jealous of you... truly I am.




un poco de miel no basta
el eclipse no fue parcial
y sego nuestras miradas

te vi que llorabas
te vi que llorabas
por el

TE PARA TRES


1 comment:

Barntiques said...

I have had success going to the therapist. It is a little weird when the stranger across the desk asks all the right questions that I didn't even know I had the right answers to. It is hard, but sometimes we really need help getting through different stages in life. Hope you find what works best for you. Here's to a great new year!