Saturday, September 4, 2010

so whats going on in my world.......it's up in the air for the next three days...

I actually have a photo shoot today with a lovely 8 month old baby coming to visit me with her grandmother and mommie. Wish me luck I hope I take good pics of this little girl and don't disappoint her grandmother.

I met the baby yesterday and she was toooo adorable. I will show you later how the picture taking day went.

So today is the Kane County Flea I am really going to try to make it today if not then tomorrow... I am sure they are starting to bring in some fall stuff. At least that is what I am hoping for.

Yesterday was a lovely day I GOT TO WEAR MY GREEN SWEATER, but then I was put in a situation that really sucked in the evening. I wanted to run away from it so badly you can't even imagine..... if I was not so far away from home I would of walked. No one to call to save me. Had to stay there for my youngest. IT SUCKED THOUGH but I got through it and I did not stress out as much as I would usually. No panic attack either.

Today I will be in my comfort zone again. I will probably never attend a function like that again it only takes one time to stop me from putting myself through torture. So heres to a better day. Its sunny out looks like it will be cooler except for back to the 90s on Monday, but I will deal with that when it comes.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: