Sunday, September 26, 2010

Michigan - apple picking

even though it was cloudy in illinois this morning all you have to do is take a two hour drive east to Michigan and the sun was shining brightly.

here are a few pics of our trip to Michigan today to pick apples. what fun my boys had and to be honest it was nice to do something different. my parents (pictured) always take the trip every year to pick apples. when we were younger my parents loved going to pick tomatoes as well as they used to can it. now they just enjoy going for apples.

so after picking two big bags full of apples what will I do so many, of course some of them will be for our eating enjoyment, but I plan on giving some to my neighbor and taking some to work to share.

p.s. the cute little red apple shown below was picked especially for me by my youngest just because it was cute and small.










No comments: