Saturday, September 18, 2010


random words or a way that someone really feels.

I recently was told that I write in code. I guess if I do I am good at it. Actually, I guess it really doesn't matter maybe just to me - so then this leads to the next part of this entry.

lately I have been listening to Sheryl Crow.... the girl rocks I must admit.

so here are some lines that I heart from some of her songs - it goes like this.

IF YOU COULD ONLY SEE WHAT LOVE HAS MADE OF ME Then Id no longer be in your mind the difficult kind

I cross the canyon a thousand times never noticed what was mine but what you remember of me tonight well it almost makes me cry, well it almost makes me cry

It don't hurt like it did I can sing my song again.....scraped the paper off the walls....I left no trace of you at all... I can sing my song again.... took the paintings off the wall... that one of me that you called DOLL...I can sing my song again.

MAYBE IM NOT YOUR PERFECT KIND, MAYBE I AM NOT WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND - MAYBE WERE JUST KILLING TIME.....

so enough said....

No comments: