Friday, May 28, 2010

Three day weekend


jolly jolly joy joy a three day weekend......

Hopefully it will be a wonderful weather weekend for all.
I of course will be catching some sun rays this weekend
at a couple of soccer games and then hopefully a BBQ with family and friends...

June is just around the corner... boys almost out of school.... I see the zoo in our future.... I work next Saturday so that will give me a day off during the week zoo here we come...

I want to get up early tomorrow and hopefully hit a few garage sales in the area if not there is always the farmers market...

talk about farmers market this wonderful flower was bought at the farmers market and it still looks very beautiful for having been bought at least two weeks ago.

I love flowers.... love love love love flowers....

Have a great weekend ya'll!

No comments: