Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yes another post.....

since tomorrow is Monday and I am off to work usually during the week I don't blog so I thought I would leave you with another post. The latest Country Home mag has some wonderful eye candy.

Check out the mirror to the left.

Love the way the room is decorated. Green is my favorite color with red coming in second.

Down below (second pic) is the best of all in my eye.

Very country.... but that is what I love.

Yes this city girl fell in love with the country when she moved to MO years ago.

Beth left me a comment about my adventure yesterday. I believe she is right. It's really pretty way way north of Wheaton. I don't know what route I was on, but some of it just reminded me of MO.

Downtown Grayslake was nice. Some old homes. I then took route 83 which got me all the way to route 53 and all the way home.
back to Country Home I believe they not be publishing this mag anymore after March. BUMMER! It's pretty wonderful.

Down below is a picture that I bought from Rhubarb Reign (sorry if I spelled that wrong ya'll) I added their link to the side bar for you to check out.

They and The Potting Shed are vendors that I wanted to see this weekend. Great news! Joan from The Potting Shed just let me know that she will be at the Wheaton flea this coming weekend and since that is only at least 10 minutes away you know definitely where I will be if GOD permits of course.

well I am off to go paruse some of my favorite blogs.

peace to you my friends.

Sleep tight and I will see ya soon.

Love, Just ME




2 comments:

Patti said...

That picture is so pretty- great find. I love Country Home and am bummed it's stopping- I will miss it! One of my best friends lived in downtown Grayslake for about 15 years- she has now moved even farther north to Wadsworth, so I know that area well. Lots of cute older homes (and tons of new ones too)- pretty town

beth said...

another magazine gone...WHAT is going on lately ?
I'm off to barnes tomorrow to get this one !!!