Sunday, March 15, 2009

GOT SPRING?

wow what a wonderful weekend weather wise we had here on my side of the world.

SUN SUN SUN and more sun.... You know I love the sun and when I say that I don't mean 90 degrees. Just the energy of the sun on your face can make any negative energy just disappear.

Yesterday we spent the most part of the afternoon just cleaning up the yard. Our house we live in now had not been lived in for almost a year. The yard will definitely need a lot of work. We have a few small trees to knock down and yes flowers and more flowers to plant.

So did you smell SPRING in the air this weekend.

I did I swear!

I attended the Wheaton flea/antique show and ran into Joan from The Potting Shed and Rhubarb Reign. I purchased some great 1920 pics from Rhubarb and from Joan I purchased some vintage ledger sheets and this wonderful framed fern that I need to find a place for. I already have an idea, but I will have to work on that this week.

The rest of my time was spent on two soccer games and another birthday party.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I hear no rain in store for us the rest of this coming week...YAY!

So if you are having wonderful weather take a few minutes to smell that fresh air...

Can you smell it?

Can you smell that SPRING is in the air!

Just ME





7 comments:

anythinggoeshere said...

So fun to wake up to your post. We had a great weekend too! Thanks for stopping by and shopping and for great positive presence. xo Joan

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HAVE A SHOP IN CENTURY CORNERS IN ST.CHARLES. COME VISIT SOME TIME. I WILL ALSO HAVE A BOOTH AT KANE FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS AND SOMETIMES AT GRAY'S AND WHEATON. OH!....MY SHOP IS IN AN OLD HOUSE CALLED THE "GLOS HOUSE" AT 17 N. SECOND AVE. THE EAST SIDE OF THE RIVER. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

beth said...

can I ask what you paid for the ledger sheets ?
I have a ton of them and have thought about putting them in an etsy shop....but how to price them?....yikes !

trash talk said...

You are right, spring IS on its way and it smells wonderful!
Debbie

Patti said...

Oh how I love the smell of spring! yes- I did smell it and it smells wonderful.... I also love the sounds of spring- especially the birds! Have a wonderful week Angie and enjoy the weather!

Relyn Lawson said...

OH!!! Those are two wonderful vintage photos. I'm in love with the hairdos.

Anita said...

I love the fern on the ledger- just got some ledgers from JB Knacker so I better get busy....