Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the last of my fall decor

honestly this is the one and only last trace of fall decor that graces this house....

don't think I will be putting this away any time soon.
I love Fall as much as I do Spring so I would love to hold on to it a little bit longer.

long winters are kind of hard for me. of course, some winter days are beautiful and maybe this year I will try to spend a few more days outside not being scared of the cold....

I just wanted to write and wish you all a BLESSED THANKSGIVING...

have I told you recently that I am truly blessed.

GOD KNOWS my HEART!

I AM TRULY BLESSED and for that I am 100% grateful.

Peace to you

2 comments:

Patti said...

That pic looks like it came from a magazine- can't imagine what the rest of your house looks like! Can you believe...SNOW today! How perfect! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family- YOU are one of my blessings!

trash talk said...

Patti's right...that photo is gorgeous. I agree, God does know what is in our hearts and to heck with what anyone else thinks, right? Right!
Debbie
P.S. I wonder if bittersweet could be stored and brought back out each year...gotta check that out!