Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yesterday................

so yesterday for only a few minutes as I had tons of running around to do as I have today I took a few minutes to lay on the grass under this wonderful tree. so relaxing. who cares who was passing by it was just great to take a few minutes and just lay down and enjoy the weather. toooo bad it was just for a few minutes.
I have 4 more days to go and I am driving to Florida with my boys. One whole week of just being away will probably do wonders for my health.
as healthy as I would like to be I am not. my neck issues are getting worse that sometimes the meds don't even work and I have been noticing that more and more. not sure if the cold weather was affecting it. I probably will need to go under the knife sooner then I would like to. I guess I am just scared that I might not come out being able to walk or move. Not sure if I can handle being in a wheel chair.
SUCKS, but sometimes the pain is tooo much to handle. I think it's getting the best of me and I am so tired of taking all the meds I take every day.
another wonderful day to be had today. I have a Target run I have to do to return shorts that my son bought that don't fit. My dad called the other day wanted to talk about his new tv he bought and I think he really wants us to come over to check it out. Let's see how many tvs does he have in that house now like 6 or more.... LOL... my father just like me, but I love cameras and he loves his TVs. Plus, I want to go see my parents before I leave...
Okay all I have to run now again did not sleep in... never do on the weekends like I would like. The birds were chirping this morning and that woke me up.... never heard them during the winter and now for the last few days they have been singing and singing and singing...

1 comment:

jlo said...

Beautiful pic funny I was at the forest this weekend and I thought of you and how you love the trees. Have fun in florida hope you feel better enjoy your vacation.