Monday, November 7, 2011



I honestly can't believe that we are already in November and Thanksgiving is just around the corner...


As much as I love Thanksgiving and eating all that great food my mother makes or people bring in at work, I also look forward to the black Friday hot buys the stores have to offer...


I believe last year I worked the day after Thanksgiving this year I believe I won't have to so it's going to be a long 4 day weekend... YAY... yes I am so looking forward to that and hitting some of the stores way early to get some of the great deals... NO, I promise I am not one of those people that stand outside the store for hours, in line and in the cold. I wonder if they will have a good deal on cameras that is what I look forward to...


So I hope you are looking forward to Thanksgiving as much as I am and actually I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas... I already made some Christmas cards which I will show to you shortly.


This is my last week at my position I hold with State Farm... I got a new position in a different dept and I am so looking forward to that change. We will see how that works out.


Peace -

No comments: