Saturday, November 19, 2011

Coldplay - Trouble

Music... I love music always have... my father was the one, when I was growing up, that would put on music all the time and especially on the weekends when we were doing our chores... he still loves music as much till this day...

Most of the time when I post a song here on my blog it's not just because I love it, it's because the words have a true meaning of what I am going through... or how I am feeling or how I have felt...

this song is true about me, how I feel sometimes, but mostly of one of my past relationships that ended very badly.... that relationship made me how I am today...

I build up walls around me for protection... only a few are allowed to come into my maze... I have learned that you don't need hundreds of friends JUST TRUE FRIENDS in your life... and if you don't have that then you better learn to love yourself because when you are walking alone in this world you better enjoy your own company...

1 comment:

Jlo said...

Sorry for being an awful friend. My lost. I truly wish you happiness in your life. Miss Ya

Jen