Saturday, October 8, 2011















 so what a beautiful day today don't u agree,,,,,

the sun was shining and it was not that hot.... I did end up going to the farmers market and I took a few pics.
I then drove to the Arboretum....   have I told you lately that I love this time of year... the trees right now are breathtaking and by the pics I took I hope you will agree..  Of course I did not leave the market without buying something.... just when I think that there is nothing else that I would like to buy I run into this beautiful scarf with my favorite colors brown and green with a bit of fuchsia and beige... can't wait to wear that...

tomorrow I am off to the Orchid Show... my parents are coming with so I am excited as my parents love love love plants... My parents always have had plants all around their home and who knew that I one day would have plants all over as well....

so pls enjoy these pics that I took... I have many more, but I will share that with you later....




No comments: