Tuesday, October 11, 2011



so I am back to work today...  never made it yesterday... have been laying on the floor since Sunday because my lower back gave out....  you know how hard it is for someone that is very antsy to be laying on the floor..  I watched a lot of TV and looked at some pics I took, watched AMERICAS MOST HAUNTED... my favorite time of year for shows like that... 

so a trip to the doc and steroid meds for 6 days and YOU should be back to normal... I should of said can you also take my neck pain away that I have had for the last 5 or more years...

I am so used to pain and somedays are better then others...  always on medication which sucks..

My advice to you youngens - don't get old...

see ya soon, now that my back is not spasiming (is that a word) and making my legs want to give out - I will be at it again....

they say NO PAIN NO GAIN....

No comments: