Tuesday, November 2, 2010

wow OCTOBER came and went by so fast...

now it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving and of course one of my other favorite holidays Christmas..

I took off today just to break up the usual routine.

not sure where I am headed but first things first boys off to school and then yes run some errands (boring)..

my best friend Jen wants to hang out so I will probably visit her and then possibly a visit to my fav thrift store to see what goodies they are bringing in for Christmas..... you never know what you can find at these thrift stores.... hopefully some treasure await...

okay yall you have a great day and of course camera is already set to go....

1 comment:

Patti said...

HOpe you had a good day off- what did you end up doing? I am in no rush for Christmas- I love savoring November...