Saturday, November 20, 2010


so the weekends here..... yay.....

no time to loose control again cause it's Saturday chore day and then off to see my brother selling some of his art at a gallery somewhere in the city. he's been back for almost a month from Las Vegas and now he is showing at a gallery.

am I JEALOUS, yes of course but very happy for him.
I will bring my camera along. I carry that thing with me on the weekends like my friend Jen carries her cell phone stuck to her body like another limb. just kidding jennifer love ya....

so can you believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner... I love Thanksgiving food - turkey - and most of all the pumpkin pie... I love pumpkin pie. My moms turkey is tooo die for and then potato salad something I don't eat often but love it, she then makes mostaccioli (sp?) and of course Mexican rice..... lovely.

I hope I am not getting you hungry.... I know I will be making something, but then off to work the next day, all day, no shopping for me on black Friday.... working overtime to pay off those awesome boots that I got in the mail yesterday.

okay yall have a nice weekend, many blessings to you!



No comments: