Wednesday, December 16, 2009


I love Holly and I wanted to share this picture I took last year. This was from my back yard in MO. I definitely want to plant some in this yard hopefully this coming year.

It's so lovely and festive for this time of year. You can bundle it up with a nice ribbon and place anywhere. I actually still have this holly but of course in it's dried up formation.

I hope you are all well..... Here is a shout out to my friend PATTI....

Hello Patti, thanks for checking in on me...

All is well just working alot like usual, but off on Friday..... YAY!

Oh and by the way if you live in my area the Wheaton Antique Market is this Sunday, 12/20...

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi Angie!!! Gorgeous pic (again..still). I love holly as well! Glad you are doing ok- is Hubby back yet? Are the boys out on Friday? We are and it can NOT come soon enough!!! I got your card today- thank you- I am so behind on that stuff-ugh! I plan on concentrating on the fun stuff like cards and baking and things after Fri. Have a good end of the week and take care!!!