Friday, December 18, 2009

bits and pieces of ME

here are a few pics I took this morning, I think every bit of this represents ME.

the beautiful DOLL was my Christmas gift to myself.
I work my butt off every day and gosh darny I deserve that beauty.

she now is under glass nicely decorated waiting to receive a few guests tomorrow for a small gathering.

to be honest, I am really worn out by now. I feel that if I even lay down a bit to watch TV that will be it for me. I will be down for the count.

I shouldn't of stayed up so late last night watching movies. that's what I get.

I hope you enjoy these pics of some of my most prized possessions.

hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend.





3 comments:

Patti said...

The pics are beautiful Angie! I love the doll and I love what she represents! And you are right- you DO work hard and you deserve her! Your Christmas goodies photograph well- must be the photographer!

Relyn Lawson said...

I just told you how much I love that doll. Now I see that she is you. I love that. And I really love that you did not deny yourself. So glad you brought her home with you.

lindaharre said...

A. I sense that something is really wrong! I hope not, but had to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.....hugs, L.