Friday, December 18, 2009


good morning to ya....

CHRISTMAS is right around the corner.

I am off today... yay... I am sorry but I needed it.

Off and running this morning getting one of my kiddies to school, preparing dinner for a few coming to visit tomorrow....

Ham, Lasagna, Salad, WINE...... and let's not forget BREAD....

so instead of sleeping in and relaxing I need to get a move on... delivering the last few cards to the post office. not knowing if they will make it to their destination on time.

Okay y'all just wanted to remind you that Christmas is just around the corner.... need to get a move on.

have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Firts of all- your picture is beautiful! Did you take it? Secondly...your dinner sounds delicious!!! Yum! Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend! Oh and isn't it always when we have the "day off" it really isn't "off" at all?