Sunday, October 25, 2009

a SPOOKTACULAR evening


yesterday after a long day at work my cousin CLEOPATRA invited me to go with her to a pre halloween party somewhere in Oak Park.

I am big into Halloween always have been. So when she invited I jumped at the invite because I honestly have never been to an adult hallows eve party.

There are very creative people out there. I started out as a vampire and at the end of the night when I got to her place I ended up being Frida when I connected my eyebrows.

We danced so much that by the end of the night our feet were hurting so much we couldn't even walk to the car... I WAS honestly laughin my butt off. I am so old for this. Can't stay out past 12:00 I thought to myself.
All in all, it was a nice night and today I am off to go visit my father and brother as this coming week is
their birthday week.

Thank the LORD that this will be a short week for me as I took a few days from work to enjoy the upcoming Halloween weekend.







3 comments:

beth said...

kind of scary looking...but I guess that's the point, right ?

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Excellent idea! xo

Patti said...

Thise are excellent pictures Angie!!! Sounds like fun!