Friday, July 31, 2009

Dedicated to YOU my son

for many years before I got married and had my first born pictured below in green, I really thought I would never be able to have children.

I guess I pestered GOD so much that I swear as soon as I got married I was blessed with the news that this young man turning 12 this month would be my first born.

you know when people say that time flies - well it does.

Happy birthday my first born, mommie wishes you all the best for ever and we LOVE you very much!



2 comments:

Patti said...

Aww- that is so sweet Angelica!!! Happy Birthday to him! And time DOES fly- I will have a similar post for Molly tomorrow for her birthday! Have a great week~

Jade and Co. said...

Wow! He's going to be 12 years old already?!!! Gosh a dozen years have passed since I first met your beautiful newborn son at your Mom's house. I think he was only a few weeks old. God has certainly blessed you with a wonderful family. Please pass our best "Happy Birthday" wish to Armand...