Thursday, June 4, 2009

You are RADIENT! or is it RADIANT?

well it doesn't really matter as long as you are Radiant and that it shows!.....

When in Geneva, IL two weekends ago I spotted this wonderful home across the river. Just thought I would take a picture to show you all. Isn't it beautiful.

While taking a stroll down the walk/bike path my boys and I found this saying on the pavement by a bench.

so here's to YOU! I am off tomorrow. My boys last day of school. To celebrate I have decided to take the boys to Brookfield zoo. I have not been there in years/centuries so I hope they have fun and stay tuned for my adventurous weekend with my cousin, EDDIE ROSS and JAITHAN at the Kane County flea this Saturday. I am totally excited. Hopefully I will learn a thing or two and find some great stuff since I have not been fleaing in a while.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

trash talk said...

I always am when I am outside in this Texas heat! I like to say I don't sweat, I glow!
Debbie

anythinggoeshere said...

I just love it. Inspiration is where you find it! xo Jon

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

I too, like that house. But the best, is the message you got on your walk :)

beth said...

I love this and like you said....even if it's spelled wrong, as long as you shine, who cares :)

Patti said...

How fun to come upon something like that- so whimical! I swear I could pick ANY house in Geneva and love it- those homes are gorgeous! I always wonder- what do the pople DO to afford those types of homes? Oh well....