Sunday, April 26, 2009

St Charles, MO (pictured below)

there is lots coming in the next few months and thought you should know.

Maeystown, IL has this wonderful antique/garden show coming Sunday, May 3rd. It is such a wonderful show. Maeystown is a historic 19th century German Village by the scenic Mississipi river bluffs. If you can go it's a must. I think I might be going if I can possibly make it. Took the Monday (4th) off to try to attend. It's just a beautiful little village. I can post a few pics in the next couple days of last years show.... LOVED IT!

Eddie Ross (link on the side) is coming to the Kane County flea in IL on June 6th I believe. Eddie worked closely with Martha Stewart some time ago and has his own blog. His decorating is divine. Check out his blog to the left and plan to attend if you can. At this point I might be signing up to see him when he comes in June. HINT TO THE HUBBY this could be my mother's day present honey.... HINT HINT HINT.....

The antique/flea market in Sandwich, IL was today....could not make it as I had to spend some time with my parents as they will be away for two months vacationing at their home in Mexico.. gosh it is so beautiful there.... like living in a town that time forgot with tons of wonderful flowers in the gardens and fruit trees all over their grounds... I plan on going very soon as soon as my vacation kicks in. If not this year definitely next year for sure. I'm scared though that once there I won't want to come back as it's probably the most peaceful place to visit.

I know for sure that there are tons of other shows coming soon. They start kicking in in May...

so stay tuned I will try to post other shows with dates coming soon.

5 comments:

trash talk said...

That photo doesn't even look real...what a beautiful shot! Sounds like y'all got a lot coming up that will be just too much fun.
Enjoy it all!
Debbie

THE POTTING SHED said...

Wow! What great info. I was at every Sandwich Show as a dealer for 10 years and now I don't even know when it is happening. xo Joan

Patti said...

Pretty pic- thanks for the info on the shows and all. Iswear it is not meant to be that I get out to ANY of them though. UGH!!! Happy Day Back To Your Job! Have a good one!

Eddie Ross said...

Can't wait to meet you and your readers in June!

xo
Eddie

lindaharre said...

We are going to try and go as well.....maybe we will see you there again!