Monday, April 6, 2009

flea market attractions


hello, sorry I did not take that many great pics on Sat for you. I was enjoying the weather tooo much and there were so many people there that you had to watch where you were going half the time. I had a good time.
One of the biggest attractions was this beautiful ginormous dog. I swear his face was bigger then my sons. We got to pet him but my son would not take a picture near him. maybe a little scared of his size I suppose.
look at that beautiful brown wood cabinet... and the lady was on a mission hugh....
well I wish I had better pics for you, but I will post next the stuff I bought. they did have some wonderful furniture pieces there, but you everything I buy has to be small now. no furniture needed in my small home.




2 comments:

Anita said...

Great pix! It was a HUGE crowd. And Saturday was sooo nice out. Sunday another story. I know what you mean about having only room for smaller items...That's where I'm at too!

Have a good month and see you next month at Kane!

Patti said...

That cabinet is gorgeous! I would love to have room for something like that! Maybe in another life...